|serve with pilaff|
4 medium size blue-fish
1/2 cup of olive oil
1 onion, parsley
- Clean, wash and drain the fish. Sprinkle with salt and let stand for an hour.
- Lightly brush them with oil, put them on the grill about 5-6 cm over the fire.
- Grill for about 8 to 18 minutes depending on the size of the fish.
- Arrange them in a dish. Pour over lemon juice mixed with some olive oil.
- Serve with pilaff together with slice onion.( cut and rub them with some salt, wash and drain. Mix them with parsely).
Mai Sepinggan !!