It's really easy and they are sssssssoooooo gooooooodddddddddddd :) :)
|Homeade croutons with carotino oil|
1 baguette/ bread
10 tbsp carotino oil + 4 garlic cloves ( minced )
1. Cut the bread into even sized cubes. The bread should be a little dry ( I used left over bread )
2. Mix them up with carotino oil so they are lightly coated.
3. Spread the cubes out on a baking tray.
4. Bake in the oven 180' for 10 mins or when they start to brown, lift them up and turn them over.
5. Wheh the croutons are ready, remove from oven and let cool completely before putting in airtight container. Otherwise the steam released from the warm cruotons will take away the crunch.
Mai Sepinggan !!