1 tablespoon dried basil
4 tablespoon butter, softened
salt and freshly ground black papper
2 slices of salmon (salmon steaks)
few drops olive oil
- Cut a few fine strips of lemon rind and cut into shreds.
- Finely grate the remaining lemon rind and squeeze the juice.
- Beat the basil, lemon juice and grated rind into butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a sheet of foil and gather the herb butter into ball. Chill well.
- Brush the salmon steaks with olive oil and place on the greased grid.
- Grill for 5 minutes, turn the steaks carefully and cook for further 4 minutes.
- Place a quarter of the herb butter on each steaks, top with shreds of lemon rind and serve.
|Salmon n cream ..|
|& the flavour... superb!|