Burger dikatakan popular di Amerika, tapi daging kisar yang diletak atas roti bun berasal dari Hamburg, Jerman..... sebab itu dapat nama "ham-burger" !!
1. Burger is synonymous with ground beef - but ground chicken, lamb,veal, rabbit, fish and seafood can be use too. Ground beef can easily get from supermarkets, but we can buy good meat from butcher and grind ourself.
2. Good seasoning is very important for all burgers. The basic ingredients are spices, herbs and seasoning. Combine all the the basic ingredients, shape the burgers into round patties & ideal bugers should be about 3/4 inch thick.
3. Burgers may be cook in many ways ie BBQ/ broilling, pan-frying or deep frying. Pan frying is a quick and the easiest method.
4. Sesame seed bun is a burger's partner; but breads and pitas, focaccia and ciabatta can be used for a change.
|Beef Burger patties|
1 onion - ground
pepper & salt to taste
4 sesame bun - split lengthwise
4 slices Cheddar cheese
Soft lettuce leaf..
Slice cucumber pickle
2 tablespoons olive oil
Tomato ketchup, chilli souce, mayonnaise, mustard.
1. Place the beef, ground onion, papper and salt in abowl - combine.
2. Devide the mixture into four equal portions, and shape into patties to fit the buns.
3. Prepare the non stick frying pan for cooking the burgers with olive oil.
4. Cook the burgers for 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare burgers - or longer.
5. Just before the burgers are ready, top each one with a slice of cheese.
6. Lightly toast the buns and butter if desire.
7. Place buns on serving plates and on each bun base place burger, top with dill pickles, tomatoes, onion, souces and finish with bun tops.
|The Best Burger in town..|
"The best burger is at home"
Mai Sepinggan !!